Now that he's done being the president, Barack Obama has some new digs, and it's pretty poppin'!
Because the former First Family deserves the very best, they've taken up residence in the fancy schmamcy Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Since his youngest daughter Sasha is still attending high school at Sidwell Friends School, Obama has said the family will continue to reside in D.C. for at least another two years so that she can finish. His oldest daughter Malia, on the other hand, is taking a gap year before starting at Harvard University in the fall of 2017, but she'll have a gorgeous place to come home to during her breaks.
The Obama's will be renting the 8,200 square foot abode (owner unknown), which boasts nine bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and two (!!) kitchens —all remodeled in 2011. It's not the White House... but it's pretty damn close.
1. This is the front, in all its majesty.
2. The hall into the living room, which is already prettier than my entire apartment.
3. The living room, NBD.
4. The SITTING room, because what do you need just a living room for anyway?
5. The first kitchen...
6. The second kitchen :')
7. The family room <3
8. The dining room, which could fit my entire family's cars, probs.
9. The Master bedroom, aka Mom and Dad's room
10. The "Her" side of the his/her bathroom
11. One of the (many) additional bedrooms
12. Anotha one.
13. A too-pretty-to-pee-in bathroom.
14. The "media" room -_-
15. Aaaand the backyard. Bye!!!
You Might Also Like
[RANKING] The Best (And Worst) Dressed Of Trump's Inauguration
The Best Inauguration Day Memes On The Internet