It's a known fact that Bill Gates is a sucker for Reddit's annual Secret Santa exchange. Think your company's gift exchange but virtually, better, and more fun!
Every year, a random (and super duper lucky) Reddit user receives cool gifts from Gates. Depending on their personality and what they like, Gates never fails to impress. His gifts are truly thoughtful... #BoyfriendGoals
This year, Reddit user @VietteLLC had the honor to have Gates as her Secret Santa. Apparently, she's a cat lover, a cat advocate, and a hardcore Dave Matthews Band fan.
She received not one, not two, not three, but more than 15 gifts from the Microsoft mogul, including $750 in donations to her favorite cat shelters!
"Mr. Gates, this is easily the best christmas gift I have ever gotten," she said in a YouTube video, expressing that she freaked out when she saw all of the gifts. "I admit that I began to cry. Thank you for donating to all three of my favorite shelters," she said.
On a Reddit post from Dec. 20, she shared a full list of all the "incredibly generous gifts":
- 30-ish pound Pusheen
- A $250 donation to The FFRC
- A $250 donation to The Stray Cat Alliance
- A $250 donation to Town Cats
- A Stormy stuffed animal (Pusheen’s sister)
- A tiny Pusheen Ornament
- A book on cat shelters with a sweet note inside he wrote
- A business book (I make and sell startups)
- Silly Dr.Who book for my coffee table
- Dr.Who cardboard Tardis for the cats LOL!
- A $150 Gift card to True Grit
- A miniature Austrian snow-globe with a teeny tiny white kitten inside
- A commissioned, one-of-a-kind cross-stitch of Me and my pal, Bill, and my 4 cats that says “Live Life in the Meow”
- A Japanese Daruma with a very sweet message attached to it
- Dave Matthews Band shirt (with an appropriate quote on it)
- Dave Matthews Band Car Sticker
- Scroll of the map of Skyrim
- Lastly, someone hand drew all the logos of the cat shelters’ cards and on the other little notes.
"The best part? Well, second to the donations and gigantic Pusheen," she expressed in the post, "[is] knowing that at some point during my workweek, I was drinking coffee, writing a boring email, and Bill Gates was somewhere having a professional photo taken with a jumbo Pusheen and writing me notes about cats."
Seriously now, isn't he the thoughtful boyfriend you wish you had?
You Might Also Like